Monday, February 8, 2010
Feb 8th
So I was going to use this in hand with my other post, but it didn't really fit in... so I used it as my photo of the day! :) Lucky Eileen... I do like the picture for more reasons that just the fact that Eileen is in in though... I love the symmetry, the lines and perspective... all the lines seem to point right to the empty wall, which is just an empty wall, I like the irony there. and I like the story at the bottom, I mean, who studies in the isle of the library? (I actually highly recommend it... but for the sake of the story...) nobody does. :) and there's two backpacks... if it were a picture of strangers I would be dying to know who owned the second... as it happens I know just who the lucky guy is... :) so yea... Feb 8th...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I think I might just burst into tears this is so cute!
ReplyDeleteAlex, if you keep posting about Eileen, I'm never going to have to watch a chick-flick again. I can get my romantic fix from you two! And it's real life!
ReplyDelete