Looking Around The Corner
Little boys are the most curious little critters I can think of, I should know, I was one, perhaps I still am one... :) This particular specimen is my little brother Ethan, age 6, while we were visiting the state capital building. He kept looking around the corner of giant beehives thinking there were little birds going into the sculpture. He figured out they weren't real pretty quick, but he taught me something. Of all my family, Ethan was the only one that thought to look around the corner and see if there was anything interesting. Sometimes I wonder if little kids are smarter than us grown ups, perhaps because they are not afraid of disappointment if nothing happens to be there. Next time you get the chance, peek around a corner thats out of your way just to see its really nothing.
I love this picture of Ethan because it gets so close to capturing the moment, I had to be quick on the draw to capture his face before he saw me. I love the lines, and the rail he's holding, as well as his hat, but most of all I love that we can see he's looking at something, its not just a funny expression, there's a reason for it.


I like this picture of your brother.
ReplyDelete